It’s DAY 2 of our totally awesome MALARAE 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS and we are thrilled to be partnering with DAYA ORGANIC SPA to give you an ORGANIC CUSTOMIZED FACIAL! (value $115) Seriously! these facials are heavenly!
BONUS+++: We’re adding the MALARAE SEASHELL BRACELET to today’s giveaway (value $32).
If you want to be absolutely taken care of, Daya Organic Spa is the answer! They offer an array of services that leave you feeling pampered and relaxed, all while feeling good about yourself for using sustainable products. Daya uses top of the line natural products in a chemical free and sustainable environment. Their knowledgeable staff will help find the perfect natural products/skin care regime for your unique needs. They also have some local artisan products in store, including MalaRae malas.
You will have TWO chances to win this amazing prize (Organic Customized Facial from Daya Organic Spa + MalaRae Seashell Bracelet). One will be given away on the 13th of December - the other will be a part of a GRAND PRIZE draw at the very end of the giveaway when someone will have the chance to win EVERYTHING from the entire MalaRae 12 Days of Giveaways. Total value = $1768.50!!!!! Stay tuned for more details!
Here’s how to enter the DAY 2 giveaway:
- Follow MalaRae on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Follow Daya Organic Spa on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Check out any of our DAY 2 posts on Instagram or Facebook and tag 2 friends (or 20) in the comment section
- BONUS: Tell us if you’ve ever been to Daya Organic Spa before
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES - here are some additional optional ways to enter today’s giveaway. The more entries you have, the better your odds! Good luck my loves!
The fine print:
- Contest is open to Canadian residents only and you must be able to pick up your prize in Ottawa, Ontario or pay for its shipping.
- Day 2 giveaway contest runs until midnight EST December 12th, 2016.
- Winner will be announced on December 13th, 2016 via the MalaRae blog.
- Photos by Amanda Urbanski Creative Photography + my beautiful makeup by Taryn Miller