It’s DAY 2 of our totally awesome MALARAE 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS and we are thrilled to be partnering with DAYA ORGANIC SPA to give you an ORGANIC CUSTOMIZED FACIAL! (value $125) Seriously, these facials are heavenly & will leave you feeling like you’re on a cloud!
BONUS+++: We’re adding the MALARAE SEASHELL BRACELET to today’s giveaway (value $35).
Daya Organic Spa has you self-care needs covered to the max! They offer an array of services that help you to feel pampered and totally relaxed, all while feeling good about yourself for using safe and natural products. Daya uses top of the line natural products in a chemical free and sustainable environment. Their knowledgeable staff will help find the perfect natural products/skin care regime for your unique needs. They also have some local artisan products in store, including MalaRae malas.
You will have one chance to win this amazing prize (Organic Customized Facial from Daya Organic Spa + MalaRae Seashell Bracelet). The winner will be announced on the 13th of December. You have until then to submit any & all entries.
Here’s how to enter the DAY 2 giveaway:
- Follow MalaRae on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Follow Daya Organic Spa on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Check out any of our DAY 2 posts on Instagram or Facebook and tag 3 friends in the comment section using #malarae12days2017
- BONUS: Tell us if you’ve ever been to Daya Organic Spa before and if so, what you like about it!
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES - here are some additional optional ways to enter today’s giveaway. The more entries you have, the better your odds! Good luck!
The fine print:
- Contest is open to Canadian residents only and you must be able to pick up your prize in Ottawa, Ontario or pay for its shipping (if prize can be shipped).
- Day 2 giveaway contest runs until midnight EST December 12th, 2017.
- Winner will be announced on December 13th, 2017 via the MalaRae blog.
Photography by Ashley Notley Photography
Ashley Notley is an Ottawa wedding and lifestyle photographer, whose aim is to capture her subjects’ real personalities, while making it fun to be photographed. A graduate from the Vancouver Institute of Media Arts, Ashley has been photographing weddings and all things people since returning from her studies in 2011. She is also a yoga teacher, a wife and a mother to her pretty adorable little man, Smith.