It’s DAY 3 of our amazing MALARAE 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS and we are honored to be partnering with STRATHMERE to give you a STRETCH, SOAK AND SAVOUR PACKAGE FOR TWO! (value $100).
The package will include:
- A yoga class (*we recommend booking in advance as space is limited*)
- Access to hike on the trails
- Soak in the hot tubs
- Relax by the fire
- Enjoy a “Field to Plate Menu” in The Retreat café ($20 voucher / person included)
BONUS+++: We’re adding the MALARAE PEACE BRACELET to today’s giveaway (value $35).
It’s probably safe to say that you’ve heard of Strathmere before. If you haven’t, let us fill you in! Strathmere is a GORGEOUS retreat & corporate getaway site located in the Ottawa region. With beautiful meeting spaces, plenty of natural light, fireplaces, fresh country air, delicious culinary experiences and wellness programs, everything about this spot will be sure to warm your heart! We’ve had the privilege to host some of our MalaRae Mala Making + Yoga workshops here with the lovely Yoga & Wellness Manager, Jenna Switzer …so be sure to keep your eye on the calendar for any upcoming ones (we cannot wait!).
You will have one chance to win this awesome prize (Strathmere Stretch, Soak and Savour Package for Two + MalaRae Peace Bracelet). The winner will be announced on the 13th of December. You have until then to submit any & all entries.
Here’s how to enter the DAY 3 giveaway:
- Follow MalaRae on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Follow Strathmere on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Check out any of our DAY 3 posts on Instagram or Facebook and tag 3 friends in the comment section using #malarae12days2017
- BONUS: Let us know if you’ve checked out Strathmere or been to an event at this stunning location.
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES - here are some additional optional ways to enter today’s giveaway. The more entries you have, the better your odds! Good luck!
The fine print:
- Contest is open to Canadian residents only and you must be able to pick up your prize or pay for its shipping (if prize can be shipped).
- Day 3 giveaway contest runs until midnight EST December 12th, 2017.
- Winner will be announced on December 13th, 2017 via the MalaRae blog.
Photography by Ashley Notley Photography
Ashley Notley is an Ottawa wedding and lifestyle photographer, whose aim is to capture her subjects’ real personalities, while making it fun to be photographed. A graduate from the Vancouver Institute of Media Arts, Ashley has been photographing weddings and all things people since returning from her studies in 2011. She is also a yoga teacher, a wife and a mother to her pretty adorable little man, Smith.