It’s DAY 5 of our amazing MALARAE 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS and we are partnering with the always cool JET BLACK HAIR & STUDIO to give you a $100 GIFT CARD + A GIFT BASKET STOCKED FULL OF TRAVEL SIZED PRODUCTS. We’ve got your hair needs covered!
BONUS+++: We’re adding the MALARAE UNICORN BRACELET to today’s giveaway (value $35).
Jet Black Hair & Studio is one of the most popular hair studios located in the heart of Ottawa and definitely your go-to place for all the latest trends and timeless classics. The owner Ilona is by far one the most talented hair stylist we’ve ever had the experience of working with, not to mention the sweetest person you will ever meet. She – along with all of their amazing staff – will rock your world and leave you feeling like you (and your hair!) can accomplish anything.
You will have one chance to win this sweet prize ($100 Gift Card & Product Gift Basket + MalaRae Unicorn Bracelet). The winner will be announced on the 13th of December. You have until then to submit any & all entries.
Here’s how to enter the DAY 5 giveaway:
- Follow MalaRae on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Follow Jet Black Hair & Studio on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Check out any of our DAY 5 posts on Instagram or Facebook and tag 3 friends in the comment section using #malarae12days2017
- BONUS: Tell us if you’ve ever been to Jet Black Hair & Studio and about the wonders they’ve worked on your pretty little head.
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES - here are some additional optional ways to enter today’s giveaway. The more entries you have, the better your odds! Good luck!
The fine print:
- Contest is open to Canadian residents only and you must be able to pick up your prize or pay for its shipping (if prize can be shipped).
- Day 5 giveaway contest runs until midnight EST December 12th, 2017.
- Winner will be announced on December 13th, 2017 via the MalaRae blog.
Photography by Ashley Notley Photography
Ashley Notley is an Ottawa wedding and lifestyle photographer, whose aim is to capture her subjects’ real personalities, while making it fun to be photographed. A graduate from the Vancouver Institute of Media Arts, Ashley has been photographing weddings and all things people since returning from her studies in 2011. She is also a yoga teacher, a wife and a mother to her pretty adorable little man, Smith.