It’s DAY 6 of our amazing MALARAE 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS we are partnering with the oh-so-nourishing URBAN JUICE PRESS to give you a $125 GIFT CARD! This is sure to come in handy after the holidays and will leave you feeling recharged + ready for the new year.
BONUS+++: We’re adding the MALARAE EARTH BRACELET to today’s giveaway (Value $35).
Urban Juice Press is a cold-pressed organic juice company proudly pressed in the 613. The very knowledgeable + kind-hearted owner, Justin, took his passion and understanding of food - as medicine to create a new avenue for anyone seeking to optimize their health. All Urban Juice Press juices & snacks are made fresh using raw and organic ingredients, as well as bottled in glass to reduce our environmental footprint – plus there is something about drinking out of a glass that makes it taste that much better, don’t you think?!
You will have one chance to win this epic prize ($125 Gift Card from Urban Juice Press + MalaRae Earth Bracelet). The winner will be announced on the 13th of December. You have until then to submit any & all entries.
Here’s how to enter the DAY 6 giveaway:
- Follow MalaRae on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Follow Urban Juice Press on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Check out any of our DAY 6 posts on Instagram or Facebook and tag 3 friends in the comment section using #malarae12days2017
- BONUS: Tell us if you’ve ever tried the juice or healthy snacks from Urban Juice Press.
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES - here are some additional optional ways to enter today’s giveaway. The more entries you have, the better your odds! Good luck!
The fine print:
- Contest is open to Canadian residents only and you must be able to pick up your prize in Ottawa, Ontario or pay for its shipping (if prize can be shipped).
- Day 6 giveaway contest runs until midnight EST December 12th, 2017. Enter as many times as you want until then.
- Winner will be announced on December 13th, 2017 via the MalaRae blog.
Photography by Ashley Notley Photography
Ashley Notley is an Ottawa wedding and lifestyle photographer, whose aim is to capture her subjects’ real personalities, while making it fun to be photographed. A graduate from the Vancouver Institute of Media Arts, Ashley has been photographing weddings and all things people since returning from her studies in 2011. She is also a yoga teacher, a wife and a mother to her pretty adorable little man, Smith.