It’s DAY 7 of our amazing MALARAE 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS and we are jumping for joy to be partnering with ISӦ SPA FLOATATION CENTRE to give you a 3 FLOAT PACK (Value $165)! The timing of this gift is perfect with all the holiday craziness coming up, so take advantage of this restorative giveaway to fill your cup back up and allow yourself space to just be.
BONUS+++: We’re adding the MALARAE OCEAN MIST BRACELET to today’s giveaway (Value $35).
The ISӦ Spa Floatation Centre is located in downtown Ottawa and is a real treat that you don’t want to miss! Escape gravity, push pause and discover silence in their sacred float pods. We know that these floats are nothing short of magic. Heated to body temperature and mixed with over 1,200lbs of Epsom salts, this float works to effectively soothe aching muscles, detoxify the body, reduce swelling and even rejuvenate skin and hair. Ummm, sign us up please!!
You will have one chance to win this epic prize (3 Float Pack at ISӦ Spa Floatation Centre + MalaRae Ocean Mist Bracelet). The winner will be announced on the 13th of December. You have until then to submit any & all entries.
Here’s how to enter the DAY 7 giveaway:
- Follow MalaRae on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Follow ISO Spa on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Check out any of our DAY 7 posts on Instagram or Facebook and tag 3 friends in the comment section using #malarae12days2017
- BONUS: Let us know if you’ve ever floated at ISӦ Spa Floatation Centre before and if so, how was your experience?
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES - here are some additional optional ways to enter today’s giveaway. The more entries you have, the better your odds! Good luck!
The fine print:
- Contest is open to Canadian residents only and you must be able to pick up your prize or pay for its shipping (if prize can be shipped).
- Day 7 giveaway contest runs from until midnight EST December 12th, 2017.
- Winner will be announced on December 13th, 2017 via the MalaRae blog.
Photography by Ashley Notley Photography
Ashley Notley is an Ottawa wedding and lifestyle photographer, whose aim is to capture her subjects’ real personalities, while making it fun to be photographed. A graduate from the Vancouver Institute of Media Arts, Ashley has been photographing weddings and all things people since returning from her studies in 2011. She is also a yoga teacher, a wife and a mother to her pretty adorable little man, Smith.