It’s DAY 9 of our amazing MALARAE 12 DAYS OF GIVEAWAYS and it’s a big one… we are so grateful to be partnering with PRANASHANTI YOGA CENTRE to give you a ONE MONTH UNLIMITED YOGA PASS + 60 MINUTE MASSAGE! (value $225) Yes, you read that right! It’s beyond amazing!!
BONUS+++: We’re adding the MALARAE LOVE BRACELET to today’s giveaway (value $35).
PranaShanti Yoga Studio is an absolute oasis in the heart of Hintonburg, Ottawa. As soon as you step in the doors, you leave behind the stresses and chaos of your day. With a vast variety of classes, led by experienced and knowledgeable teacher, PranaShanti Yoga Studio is literally for ANYONE. The Director, Devinder Kaur, is the kindest soul who truly embodies the energy of her studio. Other services offered at PranaShanti include massage therapy, infrared sauna, naturopathic medicine, acupuncture, reflexology, Ayurveda and more. There is also a beautiful boutique for all your yogi needs, including MalaRae malas and you can often find our mala workshops on their calendar of events.
You will have one chance to win this epic prize (One-month unlimited yoga from PranaShanti & a 60-minute massage + MalaRae Love Bracelet). The winner will be announced on the 13th of December. You have until then to submit any & all entries.
Here’s how to enter the DAY 9 giveaway:
- Follow MalaRae on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Follow PranaShanti on Instagram and/or Facebook
- Check out any of our DAY 9 posts on Instagram or Facebook and tag 3 friends in the comment section using #malarae12days2017
- BONUS: Let us know if you’ve ever been to PranaShanti Yoga Centre and if so, what do you love about it!?
OPTIONAL EXTRA ENTRIES - here are some additional optional ways to enter today’s giveaway. The more entries you have, the better your odds! Good luck!
The fine print:
- Contest is open to Canadian residents only and you must be able to pick up your prize or pay for its shipping.
- Day 9 giveaway contest runs until midnight EST December 12th, 2017.
- Winner will be announced on December 13th, 2017 via the MalaRae blog.
Photography by Ashley Notley Photography
Ashley Notley is an Ottawa wedding and lifestyle photographer, whose aim is to capture her subjects’ real personalities, while making it fun to be photographed. A graduate from the Vancouver Institute of Media Arts, Ashley has been photographing weddings and all things people since returning from her studies in 2011. She is also a yoga teacher, a wife and a mother to her pretty adorable little man, Smith.